The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Programme as Oral or E-Poster Presentations.
Participants wishing to contribute to the Scientific Programme of the Congress are kindly requested to submit their abstracts before 31 Des, 2019 together with the registration form and the registration fee of at least one author (Presenting).
|Abstract Submissions Deadline||31 Des, 2019|
|Presenter Registration Deadline||01 – 08 Feb, 2020|
Registration is compulsory and must be completed by the early bird registration deadline, 6 – 8 February 2020 in order to be able to present the abstract.
Available Presentation Categories
Selected oral presentations will be organized around central subspecialties or topics in various sessions.
Electronic display of the latest research results in the field of study. E-Poster authors will be asked to submit their E-Poster in advance. It will be made available for viewing at computer stations within the E-Poster/E-Video area on site throughout the Congress. A selected number of accepted E-Posters will be programmed into E-Poster Pods. The presenting author will have an opportunity to give a short oral presentation to an audience. E-Poster Pod presenters will be assigned a date, time and E-poster pod number for their presentation.
- Size: The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Style: We recommend structuring the abstract into paragraphs, like Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Summary/ Conclusions. The abstract must be typed in English in Times New Roman 11pt and will be adjusted in size for printing
- Please enter your information as follows:
- Title: The title must be in capitals and should not exceed 20 words.
- Author’s names: The name of the Presenting Author should be mentioned first underlined. Separate multiple authors with commas.
- Institution(s): Abbreviate if necessary; full postal addresses are unnecessary.
- Background: A short introduction is needed to the background of the study. Limit information to the essentials. If you are referring to published work then you must cite it.
- Aim: Please mention the aim of the study.
- Methods: Give enough details for the reader to understand what techniques were used; include details of statistical methods.
- Results: Results must be stated. If the method should ordinarily produce numerical data, then numbers must be presented with appropriate statistical results.
Acceptance / Rejection of Presentation
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Selected abstracts will be presented as Oral or E-Poster presentations. Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation will receive notification and information regarding their presentation, by January 31th ,2020